On August 6th, Autodesk Construction Cloud is hosting our first-ever virtual event dedicated entirely to preconstruction.
From 9 am (PT) – 12 pm (PT), you can attend live sessions covering:
- How to get the most out of digital opportunities in preconstruction
- Key insights from a survey to over 1,000 precon professionals
- Deep dives into model coordination, quantification, bidding, and qualification
- Recommendations from experts on how to successfully navigate the digital journey
Save your spot now—it’s completely free to join, and the best part is you can enjoy each session from the comfort of your home office.
We surveyed over 1,000 preconstruction professionals and found that technology has become core to how preconstruction teams operate, with 62% of respondents agreeing that technology leads to more successful outcomes. Yet, only 37% reported that they’re taking full advantage of the software currently available to them. How can preconstruction teams maximize the value of their digital solutions to work more efficiently and produce better outcomes?
During this virtual event, industry experts and leading construction firms will dive into:
- Why digital preconstruction technology is key to becoming more resilient in today’s industry and improving project outcomes
- How preconstruction professionals can get more from the digital tools already available to them and successfully advocate for the ones they need to do their jobs more effectively
- The best ways to ensure lasting adoption of new tools within teams, across departments, and from external project partners
Plus, we’ll share exclusive insights from our survey to over 1,000 preconstruction professionals!
A Look at the Agenda
9:00-9:35 AM PT: Digital Transformation in Preconstruction
Join us for an introduction to the digital journey and what it looks like in preconstruction, highlighting where teams are today, key challenges they’ll face, and how technology can help you win long-term.
- Allison Scott, Director of Thought Leadership and Customer Marketing at Autodesk Construction Solutions
9:40-10:10 AM PT: How Leaders in Preconstruction Drive Digital Transformation
Get insights into the opportunities and challenges teams face during their digital journey based on a survey taken by over 1,000 preconstruction professionals. See how the core pillars of technology, people, and process drive successful digital transformation and adoption.
- Dustin DeVan, Autodesk VP of Industry Strategy for Construction and BuildingConnected founder
10:15-10:45 AM PT: Connecting the Dots with IPD: How Collaborative Construction Drives Better Project Outcomes
Lean construction management and IPD are two methodologies that will fundamentally transform the way we design, engineer, and construct the built environment. Learn how Chandos is driving greater collaboration and coordination with digital technology during preconstruction to empower teams and add greater value to project design and constructability to deliver better projects.
- Jen Hancock, Vice President Collaborative Construction, Chandos
11:00– 11:45 AM PT: Breakout Sessions
Join one of three breakout sessions on individual preconstruction workflows including: BIM, bidding and risk management for general contractors, and bidding for subcontractors.
Option 1: Hiring, Retaining, and Enabling BIM Talent at Your Firm
Top BIM experts from Herrero Builders, Joeris General Contractors, and Autodesk discuss best practices for hiring and retaining talent, how to structure an effective BIM team, tips to advocate for BIM resources, and more.
- Hung Nguyen, Ph.D, PMP – Senior VDC Process Manager, Herrero Builders
- Andy Gajbhiye, Director of Construction Technologies, Joeris General Contractors
- Rachel Trocchi, Technical Solutions Executive, Autodesk
- Stephen Bessette, Subject Matter Expert, Autodesk
Option 2: 3 Keys to Achieving Better Bidding and Qualification Processes
Preconstruction teams increase productivity, reduce costs, and improve predictability when they lean into digital solutions. Learn how bidding and risk management teams can focus on three key aspects of their digital tech stack to expand profitability.
Mike Powers, District Manager – NYC Metro, Autodesk
Option 3: How Subcontractors Win More Work with Digital Bidding Technology
See how you can bid smarter and more competitively with the right digital tools to manage bids.
Kevin Ferguson, Product Marketing Manager, Autodesk
Save Your Spot Today
We hope you can enjoy us for our first-ever virtual event dedicated specifically to preconstruction! Booked on August 6th? Register anyway, and we’ll send out recordings of all sessions afterward for you to watch at your convenience.