As shutdown and circuit breaker enforcements begin easing throughout much of Australia and Singapore – construction teams are proceeding with caution when it comes to COVID-19 safety protocols on worksites. Companies need to continually be on top of both local, state and national guidelines, while still maintaining steady output levels to keep projects on track.
Keeping up with constant change, while managing uncertainty is challenging. During these unique times, we are here to support you. We’ve curated some of the top construction site safety checklists and resources available to help construction teams adapt to their new working environment.
Construction Site Safety Checklists
- [Downloadable] COVID-19 Checklist Templates: Looking for comprehensive site checklists for safety? Check out these downloadable checklist templates –– based on the current measures and guidelines outlined by governments across Asia Pacific. These can be easily modified, site-by-site as your local authority guidelines and measures require – ensuring you are qualifying with contractual requirements.BIM 360 Build users, want to easily import the COVID-19 construction safety checklists?:
PlanGrid users, the COVID-19 construction safety checklists are accessible within Field Report Templates:.
Construction Site Safety Resources
- How Specialty Contractors Can Manage Risk in the New Normal [Infographic]: Subcontractors need strategies for managing safety and other risks in order to move forward and stay on top of future business demands. You can also read more insights outlined in this blog.
- [Autodesk] Construction COVID-19 Resource Centre: For additional resources on how to use your Autodesk products and data, collaborate with your teams, and remain productive while working remotely, visit our blog’s COVID Resource Centre.
- COVIDSafe: Download the latest version of the Government’s COVID-19 tracing app.
- [SWA] COVID Information for Workplaces – Building & Construction: Safe Work Australia [SWA] has a helpful resource centre available specifically for health and safety resources for the building and construction industry.
- [SWA] Signage and Posters COVID: SWA’s resource centre includes safety resources such as COVID-19 signage and posters for use on site.
- [HIA] Making Space on Site: Housing Industry Association [HIA] has developed a set of industry guidelines to help members manage their residential building work sites and the risks from COVID.
- TraceTogether: Download the latest version of the government – required COVID tracing app.
- [MOM] Requirements for Safe Management Measures at the Workplace: The Ministry of Manpower [MOM] has put in place measures to minimise the risk of a widespread re-emergence of COVID across Singapore. Here is a list of the general requirements, along with links to sector-specific guidelines and infographics.
- [BCA] Construction Restart Navigator: The Building and Construction Authority [BCA] has prepared a one-stop navigator for all construction restart information and forms.
- [BCA] COVID-19 Restart updates for the Construction Sector: Stay on top of all BCA COVID-19 guidance and regulations. The authority has a dedication section on its website for the construction sector since lifting of the Circuit Breaker. You can also subscribe to the channel for updates.
The post has been adapted from Essential Construction Site Safety Checklists and Resources which appeared first on Autodesk Construction Cloud Blog.