Things to checkout from Autodesk University before they’re gone!
Our ecosystem partners showed up in full force at our first global, virtual Autodesk University this year. We had partners teaching classes, showcasing their integrations at their booths, and showing their support of AU 2020 as event sponsors.
Missed Autodesk University or only were able to attend a handful of sessions? Thankfully, because we hosted our event virtually this year, we can continue to host the learnings and insights online. So in case you missed anything, here is what you need to know about the Autodesk University website:
- Check in often. We regularly publish new articles by leaders at Autodesk and our partners to the Autodesk University website.
- Session recordings, including classes and keynotes, will be available for the next year.
- The Virtual Expo Hall is available until December 17th; don’t miss your chance to interact directly with our partners and learn more about their integrations!
Classes to Check Out
Many construction partners hosted classes at Autodesk University, including:
- Brownfield Projects: Applying a Scalable AWP Approach with BIM 360 and Forge by Josh Girvin, CEO at O3 Solutions
- QA/QC for Construction with Laser Scans & BIM using Cintoo Cloud & BIM 360 by Dominique Pouliquen, CEO at Cintoo
- How Barton Malow Uses BIM 360 and Smartvid.io AI to “Build it Safe-No Exceptions by Josh Kanner, CEO at Smartvid.io
- Democratization of Satellite and Aerial Imagery: A Catalyst for AEC Design by Lambros Kaliakatsos, CEO of Plexscape
- Off-site Construction: Where the BIM Vision Is Becoming Reality by COO of hsbcad
- Build a Smarter Reality Capture Strategy by Leveraging BIM + GIS by Jeremiah Johnson at ESRI
- Capitalizing On Autodesk/Esri integration for Project Collaboration and Delivery by Micah Callough, Director of Technology at ESRI
- Technology Adoption: Two Distinct Strategies for Success by Eagle Point Software
- ReCap to the Max, Part Deux: Clouds in BIM 360 and Advanced Renovation Workflows by Mark Labell, Head of Innovation at SSOE Group
Our partnerships team, customers and Autodesk Forge hosted several overview courses on what’s possible with the Autodesk Construction Cloud Ecosystem:
- Integrating Construction Project Management and Accounting Platforms with Josh Cheney, Sr. Manager – Strategic Alliances, Autodesk
- Automate and Connect Workflows Using Autodesk’s Integrations Ecosystem with Aridam Kumar, Integration Solutions Engineer, Autodesk
- Live Panel: The Breadth and Depth of the Autodesk Ecosystem with Anna Lazar, Strategic Alliances & Partnerships, Autodesk and our partners Cintoo, Dell Boomi, ESRI, Ideate Software and Newforma
- Efficient Ways to Visualize and Analyze Data in a BIM 360 Project with Power BI by Xiaodong Liang, Principal Developer Advocate from Forge
- Check out the Forge Keynote & Forge for Construction!
- To learn more about Forge, check out the Forge for Construction session with Allison Scott, Director, Construction Thought Leadership & Customer Marketing, Autodesk and Ron Locklin, Director of Strategy and Marketing, Autodesk Cloud Platform, as they highlight how Forge and the cloud is changing construction workflows and processes. Hear from customers BAMCore, Holobuilder, and AECOM as they talk about the impact these changes have had on their business.
- Leveraging Data through ACC Connect and Forge by Tom Denby, Digitalisation Manager at Skanska
See Our Partners in the Virtual Expo Hall
We had over 50 partners exhibit in the Virtual Expo Hall this year. Check out our integrations with these other leading construction tools:
Mixed Reality Integrations:
Reality Capture Integrations:
- FARO Technologies
- Leica Geosystems
Project Management & Scheduling Integrations:
Budget Planning & Financials:
Site & Safety Management:
Data & Information Management:
Find Autodesk Construction Cloud Resellers & Services Partners at their booths: