Over the last few years, construction companies have leveraged technology in increasingly advanced ways to increase efficiency and improve project margins. But the more teams adopt new digital tools, the more data they capture within isolated and disconnected silos of information.
However, a connected construction platform can help bridge data gaps, while empowering teams to keep innovating with new technology. A platform enables data to flow across an entire project lifecycle so that everyone, from designers and architects, to general contractors, subcontractors, and owners, can access the information they need to collaborate and make accurate forecasts and decisions.
The Autodesk Construction Cloud platform not only connects data across our own tools and products, but it also integrates with other applications you already use. Autodesk Construction Cloud products have powerful APIs enabling integrations as well as custom workflows via our integration platform, Autodesk Construction Cloud Connect.
We’re always adding new integrations and partners to our ecosystem. Here are 12 of our partners’ newest integrations that you can use within your tech stack:
1. With the Allied BIM integration, you can sync BIM 360 with their suite of fabrication tools to spool your models, automate cutting stations at fabrication centers, track the fabrication shop processes in real-time, communicate design changes, and procure assemblies.
2. With the AWAIR Partner Card, you can now add live indoor air quality (IAQ) data to Autodesk Build and BIM 360 Project Home dashboards. Keep your teams safer by tracking air factors such as carbon dioxide, humidity, and indoor air pollution in real-time within the Autodesk Construction Cloud platform.
3. BIMrx Cloud Manager, built by our channel partner Microdesk, allows BIM 360 administrators to manage multiple projects more efficiently by assigning users to several projects or scheduling project publishing, uploads and downloads.
4. With the new Box Partner Card, you can easily access files stored in or shared via Box from within Autodesk Build or BIM 360.
5. With CamDo’s newest BIM 360 and PlanGrid integrations, you can easily send 4K time lapse videos to BIM 360 Documents or PlanGrid Photos. You can also add CamDo as a Partner Card in BIM 360 to drive easy access to their solutions.
6. DoCheck’s BIM 360 integration can check a printed file’s validity against BIM 360 Docs. Simply use any mobile device with a QR reader and scan a code on the sheet.
7. With the Pinnacle Series Partner Card, access high-quality AEC e-learning content from within the Project Home Dashboard for in-app training and microlearning initiatives. Eagle Point Software’s Pinnacle Series provides tailored learning paths for BIM 360 and other Autodesk technologies.
8. Use the SkillSmart InSight Partner Card to monitor compliance and reporting information alongside the critical building data from the Autodesk Construction Cloud platform.
9. The integration between BIM 360 and SiteSense by Intelliwave connects inventory and engineering requirements with models and projects to improve materials management and delight industrial customers.
11. With the new RoomScan Lidar integration by Locometric, customers can upload the most up-to-date drawings generated from RoomScan LiDAR to PlanGrid so teams can better understand current conditions on their jobsite.
12. Now customers can use the NavVis Partner Card to view intuitive displays of realistic 360° walkthroughs, point clouds, and floorplans from their Autodesk Build or BIM 360 Project Home dashboard.
Learn more about these integrations and browse many others on our website!